1. Pregnant women: Pregnant women in the indoor air pollution serious body discomfort, dizziness, sweating, dry tongue smoke, chest frowsty vomit and other symptoms, the development of fetal adverse effects, the possibility of suffering from heart disease is the breath of fresh air pregnant women 3 times times children.
2. Children: Children's physical development, the immune system is relatively fragile, vulnerable to indoor air pollution, resulting in decreased immunity, physical retardation, induced blood disease, increase the incidence of childhood asthma, so that children's intelligence greatly reduced.
3. Office of a family: in high-end office work, a person who is envious of the profession, but in the air quality airtight in the environment, prone to dizziness, chest tightness, fatigue, mood fluctuations and other discomfort, affecting the work efficiency, triggering a variety of diseases, serious people can also cause cancer.
4. Elderly: The elderly body function decreased, often a variety of chronic diseases, air pollution not only caused the elderly bronchitis, sore throat, pneumonia and other respiratory diseases. Also can induce hypertension, heart disease, cerebral haemorrhage and other heart-old vascular disease.
5. Patients with respiratory tract disease: long-term life in polluted air can cause respiratory function drops, respiratory symptoms aggravate, especially rhinitis, chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, emphysema and other diseases, through breathing pure air to achieve auxiliary and radical cure effect.
6. Driver: In the car hypoxia, car exhaust pollution is serious.