|Article Number:||LFJ02-02A||Feature:||Cooling Only|
|Tank Volume:||6L||Height Of Wind Outlet:||30cm|
|Accessories:||2 Ice Crystal||Carton Size:||265*300*715MM|
|Material:||plastic||Control:||remote controller or mechanical|
This Garment Accessories Evaporative Air Cooler is not an air conditioner and there is no compressor inside. The difference in temperature is not as good as air conditioning, but the evaporative air cooler can save more electricity. The unit is ideal for dry climates or open spaces. Keep the window/door open to limit the rise in humidity and provide better ventilation in the room. Add as much ice as possible and set the unit next to you for best results.
This evaporative air cooler, humidifier and fan are versatile, lightweight and economical. The cooler can be easily rolled from one room to another, allowing any air cooler in your home or office to eject a stream of air through the oscillating blinds, evenly distributing fresh cool air.
1. Energy saveing: compared with air conditioning, a cold air fan uses only 1 degree of electricity in 10 hours while air conditioning uses 12 degrees.
2. Environmental protection: It can not adjust the temperature, can only cool down, suitable for outdoor or open space, which is good to health.
3. Cheap but effective: the fan is small in size, beautiful in appearance, cost-effective, and relatively low in price, with the characteristics of small investment and large efficiency.
4. Garment Accessories Evaporative Air Cooler uses high-quality simulated fluid blades for low noise and high efficiency.
5. It adopts multi-layer wave-fibre-dimensional composite wet curtain, which has strong cooling ability.
When the product will not be used for a long time, the water in the water tank should be cleaned, and give room temperature air supply for a period of time. Especially, the filter part should completely covered by a dry plastic bag, then prepared to be used again.
1. Refrigeration and ventilation of industrial plants and offices.
2. High-pollution workshops and ventilation spaces with poor ventilation.
3. Purification of water and air under specific conditions.
4. Enterprise ventilation, smoke exhaust, dust removal, etc.
5, all kinds of industrial plants fixed point air supply, kitchen exhaust fumes.
6. Ventilation of residential quarters, office buildings, underground parking lots, shopping malls and large stores, hotels, hotels, etc.